What are the benefits of chicken breast?
- It is an excellent source of tryptophan, and amino acid that produces serotonin, the hormone that promotes wellness and installation of satiety.
- It is a perfect choice for meat consumers.
Nutritional information for 100 grams of chicken breast:
- 172 kcal.
- Fat: 9.2 grams.
- Protein: 20.8 grams.
What vitamins and minerals contains chicken?
- Vitamins: Retinol, niacin, pyridoxine and tocopherol.
- Minerals: potassium, phosphorus and sodium.
What therapeutic properties have chicken breast?
- Prevents cancer.
- Those who consume frequently shows a lower risk of getting sick or suffering from Alzheimer’s memory loss.
It is a source of phosphorus, an essential mineral element of the human body. It helps maintain healthy teeth and bones, also ensuring the proper functioning of the kidneys, liver and central nervous system.
Chicken breast with vegetables Ingredients:
* one chicken breast
* two large potatoes
* two carrots
* one onion
* dried dill
* two cups of water
- Wash and cut the chicken breast in pieces
- Clean and wash the vegetables
- Finely chop the onion
- One carrot is given through grater while the second is cut into thin slices
- Potatoes are cut into cubes
After we finished with the preparation of vegetables and chicken, follows the final step. Add bits of chicken in the pan, let them brown slightly and add the carrots and onions. After a few seconds add the diced potatoes with two cups of water. Add salt and let them boil. Before take them from the fire add the dried dill.
A very simple and healthy recipe.